Sunday, September 28, 2014

LEXUS FUTURE CARS CONCEPT MODEL LF-CC, SEOUL, GANNAM. (Lexus Special Exhibition) PART 1

And, like I promised, here's my LF-CC album from the personal collection of Lexus Future Cars series. Meet LF-CC! This is one of my favourite models across the line up. There's only one car exist as far as I know, and it is now luckily in my town! This album is for you, my dear readers!



Here's the famous LF-CC.
The abbreviation means Lexus Future Compact Coupe.
LEXUS LF-CC is a new mid-sized full-hybrid coupe concept model.
The rear-wheel-drive LF-CC integrates various new Lexus Design cues and provides a clear demonstration of how concept cars are truly influencing future Lexus models.
Lenght 466 cm, width 193 cm, height 138 cm. Weight 1545 kg.



















































Spetember, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment